Micron is universally recognized as the world leader in high quality silver/silver chloride plated sensor elements for the medical industry. Our MicroSense ™ products are used throughout the World in the production of disposable electrodes for ECG, EKG, EEG and EMG applications and are considered the standard by which all other sensors are measured.
Whether it is partnering with clients to design and establish new programs, or to support existing applications, Micron Products, Inc. is prepared to commit all resources necessary to find a solution. As a Full Service Supplier, each member of our manufacturing, product design, research and quality teams stand ready to work in collaboration with clients to meet any challenge.
Micron Products, Inc. has been supplying the medical industry with world class quality medical components since 1978.
- ISO 13485 Registered
- ISO 9001 Registered
- ISO 14001 Registered
- OHSAS 18001 Registered
- Competency in U.S. FDA Medical Device Requirements
- Management Staff with Over 100 Years Combined Manufacturing Experience
- Approximately 175,000 Square Foot Facility
- Dedicated Employees
- World Wide Customer Base
- Demonstrated Capacity to Ship in Excess of 1.5 Billion Parts On Time Annually
- Close Tolerance Custom Molding Capabilities
- Commitment to Safety and Environmental Excellence
- Extensive Variety of Packaging, Labeling and Shipping Options
Micron is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arrhythmia Research Technology.