Plastic injection molding is one of our primary services at Micron Products. With over 35 horizontal and vertical injection molding machines it’s no wonder that we have a track record for being exceptional at working with plastics.
We work with both high volume and low volume applications. Our facility has the efficiency and capacity to run large jobs on a 24×7 basis. We also have the expertise to produce the finest and most complex molded plastic parts in the market. Many customers take advantage of our engineering services and various secondary operations when utilizing us for molding opportunities.
- Over 35 Horizontal and Vertical Injection Molding Machines
- Molding Capacity from 15-tons through 300-tons.
- High Volume Proficiency With Six Sigma Ability to Mass-Produce Medical Device Components.
- Integrated Automation & Vision Inspection Systems on all Molding Presses.
- Conventional Thermoplastic Materials and Engineered Resins for Medical, Electronic and Commercial Products.
- Environmentally-Controlled Manufacturing
- Over Mold and Insert Molding
- Facility-Wide State-of the Art Measuring Equipment and SPC on All Molded Components
- Class 7 Cleanroom Molding
- Rapid turn-around prototype support
- Single cavity bridge tooling through high cavitation for volume production
- Conventional and hot runner systems
- Mold flow analysis and DFM support
- Thermoplastic injection tools including insert and over molding capabilities
- In house tooling and offshore tooling sources
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Laser Marking
- Component Assembly
- Heat Staking
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Laminar Flow Stations