Plastic Injection Molding is one of our primary services at Micron Products. With over 35 horizontal and vertical injection molding machines occupying our manufacturing facility, its no wonder that we have a track record for being very exceptional at working with plastics.
We work with both high volume and low volume applications. Our facility has the efficiency and capacity to run large jobs on a 24×7 basis. We also have the expertise to produce the finest and most complex molded plastic parts in the market.
Many customers take advantage of our engineering services and various secondary operations when utilizing us for molding opportunities.
- 34 Horizontal and Vertical Injection Molding Machines
- Molding Capacity from 15-tons through 300-tons.
- High Volume Proficiency With Six Sigma Ability to Mass-Produce Medical Device Components.
- Integrated Automation & Vision Inspection Systems on all Molding Presses.
- Conventional Thermoplastic Materials and Engineering Resins for Medical, Electronic and Commercial Products.
- Environmentally-Controlled Manufacturing
- Over Mold and Insert Molding
- Facility-Wide ISO 9001 Registration Using State-of the Art Measuring Equipment and SPC on All Molded Components
- Class 10,000 Clean Room Molding
Frequent Secondary Capabilities
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Laser Marking
- Component Assembly
- Heat Staking
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Laminar Flow Stations
To view a full list of our secondary capabilities click here.